An Amazing Birth Experience IS Planned...
Why choose an easier birth using Hypnobabies®?
There are many benefits to using Hyphonbabies®:
- Most of our moms use fewer drugs or no drugs, which means less risk of side effects for you and your baby, due to elimination of the Fear/Tension/Pain Syndrome, and using post-hypnotic suggestions.
- Most Hypno-mothers have shorter labors since there is less resistance of the birthing muscles when pain and fear are minimized or eliminated.
- Hypno-Moms generally have much more energy throughout first and second stage, due to your total relaxation throughout the birthing process.
- The birthing environment is much more calm and peaceful when you, the natural childbirth mother are comfortable, relaxed and confident.
- Breech and posterior babies can be turned using hypnosis.
- Blood pressure, heart rate, and temperature can be lowered and nausea, back and hip pain eliminated with hypnosis during pregnancy and labor.
- There are fewer interventions for failure to progress and therefore fewer complications during labor for our mothers and babies.
- The deep relaxation in Hypnobabies sessions has also helped many a nervous birth partner to enjoy their partner's pregnancy and childbirth, and the skills that the Hypno-couple learns for relaxation and hypnosis will benefit them for the rest of their lives.
- As a Hypno-Mom, you are easily "deprogrammed" from the usual negativity of childbirth stories and scenarios you may have heard or read, by way of training in Hypnobabies classes and audio CDs which have positive messages and hypnotic suggestions. This automatically allows you to have a much more positive attitude and confidence in birthing. It is truly a gift that you are giving yourself, an amazingly easy way to enjoy your pregnancy more and actually look forward to your baby's birth.
Instructor: Patti Heimlich, LMT, CD(DONA), ICCE, HHD, HCHI
Great Price Compared to the cost of an Epidural or a Dissapointing Birth Experience!
- $400 per couple (regular price)
- $300 for our doula clients
$50 deposit to hold space
Limited to 6 couples
Sign up early as classes fill up quickly!
On the fence about joining a group class? Sign up for a private class and recieve 1-on-1 attention.
$800 per couple
Home Study Advantage
This class is for those Hypnobabies® couples who have completed the entire Hypnobabies® Home Study Program
Birth Rehearsal - Review of Techniques
$175 per couple
Hypnobabies is not a typical "hypno-birthing" class.
Hypnobabies is very comprehensive and successful, uses medical hypnotic anesthesia techniques, from Gerald Kein's amazing Painless Childbirth program, as opposed to simple visualization and imagery, and contains the same kinds of hypnotic scripts used by people who undergo surgery with hypnosis as their only anesthetic.
Hypnobabies Childbirth Course Outline
Class1: Introduction to Hypnobabies:
Introduction to Hypnobabies’ Philosophies and Positive Mindset; Pregnancy Anatomy and Physiology; Belief Systems; The Power of Words and How They Affect Us; How Your Mind Works – The Conscious and Subconscious; The Mind/Body Connection; What Hypnosis is and is NOT; Demonstrations of Hypnosis; How Fear Affects Comfort and Length of Labor; Fear Clearing for Childbirth; The Importance of Daily Pregnancy Affirmations; The Gifts Your Body Gives You – Your Beautiful Uterus and How it Works; Creating Your “Mental Lightswitch”. Partner Communication Exercise and the “Contract of Trust”.
Hypnosis Script: “Learning Self-Hypnosis”. (Entering hypnosis on your own and controlling all sensations in your body.)
Class 2: Staying Healthy and Safe:
Importance of Staying Healthy and Safe in Pregnancy; Nutritional Guidelines; The High Protein Advantage; Eggs, Salt and Calcium in Pregnancy; Hydration for Two; Avoidance of Harmful Substances; Safe and Comfortable Prenatal Sleeping and Resting Positions; Natural Comfort Measures for Pregnancy; Introduction of the Stages of Labor including the “Baby-Kindness” Stage; New Baby Sensitivity Through Bonding; Using Hypnosis for Pregnancy Discomforts and Health; Prenatal Exercises for and Easier Birth; Birth Partner Assistance.
Hypnosis Script: “Creating Anesthesia”. (Modifying your hypnosis to include Hypno-anesthesia and “Eyes-Open Childbirth Hypnosis”.)
Class 3: Your Options in Birthing:
Birth Partner’s “Relax and Feel Confident” audio track; The Importance of Making Excellent Birthing Decisions; the “Big Secrets”; Detailed Childbirth Choices – Risks, Benefits and Alternatives for Common Procedures; Getting Informed Consent, Hospital Forms and Your Rights; Questions for Caregivers - Consumer Issues and Positive Communication; Creating the Birth Plan of your Dreams; “Big” Babies; Packing Your Birth Bag; Touring Your Place of Birth; Benefits of a Professional Labor Assistant; “Hypno-Doulas”; Introduction of the Abdominal Lift and Tuck Birthing Techniques; Preparation for Comfortable Pushing.
Hypnosis Script: “Hypnotic Childbirth # 1 – Birth Hypnosis Tools”. (Learning cues for deepening hypnosis and Hypno-anesthesia instantly.)
Class 4: The Onset of Labor:
Your “Guess Date” and Normal Length of Pregnancy; Preparing for your Birthing Day; Signs of Birthing Beginning; Amniotic Membranes Breaking – Your Safe Choices; True vs. “False” Labor; How to Time Your Birthing Waves (contractions); Your Birth Log; When to go to the Birth Place; Automatic Comfort and Relaxation on “The Drive” and Arrival at Your Place of Birth (if out of your home); Hypno-Guardians; Nurses – the Unsung Heroes; Using Hypnosis for Comfort During Internal Exams; Dilation, Effacement, Position and Station of Baby; The Beautiful Progress of Labor, Including Fast , Average and Slow or Stalled Labor; Artificial Induction and Natural Induction Techniques; Creating a Safe and Serene Birthing Environment; Nausea Elimination; Optimum Fetal Positioning.
Hypnosis Script: “Hypnotic Childbirth # 2 - Deepening Your Hypno-Anesthesia.” (Birth Partner Cues for instantly deepening hypnosis and moving anesthesia around to different areas of your body.)
Class 5: Birth Partners, Transformation and Birth:
Birth Partners Training: Your Role During Pregnancy and Birthing Reviewed; How a Labor Assistant Can Help the Hypno-Partner; 4 Pages of Verbal Birthing Cues; Physical Comfort Techniques; the Change of Plans Hypnosis Script.
Late First Stage Labor - Transition…or “Transformation”; Hypnosis Deepening techniques; Trusting in Your Body, Your Mind and your Baby; Protecting the Hypno-Mom!; Effective Positions for Birthing; Benefits and Use of the Birth Ball; Exhale Pushing and Avoiding the “Ring of Fire” with Hypnosis; Safe Birthing of the Placenta; Cord Traction, Pitocin, Post-Partum Choices. Review: Membranes Releasing, Hypnobabies Tools, Using Your Mental Lightswitch, Fear Clearing for Childbirth; Avoiding a Cesarean Section.
Hypnosis techniques practice: Using Hypnobabies in the Moment! Full practice of our Hypnobabies Lightswitch techniques, Peace cue, Release cue, Birth Partner’s cues, and Moving Hypno-Anesthesia around Your Body.
Class # 6: Birthing Your Baby and Beyond:
In-depth Birthing Rehearsal using all Hypnobabies Techniques, Birth Balls, Walking, Positional Changes and Eyes Open Childbirth Hypnosis where our Hypno-Moms and Birth Partners practice their Hypnobabies cues and techniques together, in hypnosis, culminating with “giving birth” using Hypno-Anesthesia.
New Mother and Baby Care: Support for the New Family during the First 2 Weeks Postpartum; Care for the New Mother; Baby Kindness; Normal Newborn Appearance; Creating a Newborn Baby Care Plan/Choices for Baby’s Care including Hospital and Homebirth Newborn Procedures, Bathing ... or Not?; Vaccinations, Circumcision and Rooming In; Breastfeeding, an Overview; Breastfeeding and Jaundice, Latching, Non-Schedules, Laid-Back Breastfeeding; BF Resources
Hypnobabies Home-Study Course
Is for expectant mothers who want to ENJOY their baby’s natural birth by using hypnosis to eliminate pain and fear, and for those who cannot attend a Hypnobabies Class, or simply want to study on their own. Hypnobabies Home-Study Course is an advanced Hypnosis for Childbirth course, using downloadable tracks and our Hypnobabies Workbook to prepare for a much easier and more comfortable birth experience.
Purchase Hpynobabies Home-Study Course Here