VIRTUAL DOULA SUPPORT
In a virtual platform, almost everything a doula offers can still be provided:
- helping to find a comfortable position
- providing reminders about rest and hydration
- providing guidance, relaxation and coping skills
- helping to answer questions
- helping to formulate questions for care providers
- guiding the partner through hands-on body work that cannot be provided from afar
When Labor Begins:
- Doula can join you at your home when in early labor. Call or text her and she will be there!
- Doula will help with relaxation, etc. to prepare for going to the hospital.
- Doula will assist partner and guide them on how to assist mom.
Communication Methods Used:
- Cell Phone - Talk & Texting
Whatever works best for you at home and in the hospital.